Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

If You Want to Donate to Last Men and OverMen, Here's a Better Idea

Ok, so it's telethon week over at Last Men and OverMen, except not really. If you do enjoy my content I try to put out for readers everyday, and would like to throw a couple of bucks my way, to do so you don't even have to donate.

If you look at the page you'll see that I have a number of Amazon links-I'm an Amazon Affiliate. So think about it-if you purchase anything on Amazon at all just follow the link on my site.

You're not even spending more than you would anyway. It's what the economists call a win-win. We both gain and no one loses anything.

Of course, I enjoy writing for more than just the money, but it would be nice if I can make a little doing it. The more I make here the less time I have to waste on a real job! And the more I can devote myself to our mutual project of making a better world and writing you good posts.

P.S. Not to put to fine a point on it, but I kind have taken it upon myself the Nietzschean project of harming stupidity. The more time I can spend on it the better. LOL




2 comments:

  1. The last two kindle books I bought I used your site Mike. I shall continue. I agree its a win win. I pay no more and I can help you a little. I certainly wouldn't spend as much time writing on the internet as you do for free ..... so I cant expect you to.

    ReplyDelete