Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Who Wants to Be Reader of the Month This Month?

It's that time of the month. When Last Men and OverMen has to go telethon. Usually Nanute wins reader of the month.

http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2016/06/nanute-wins-last-men-and-overmen-reader.html

Despite Tom Brown winning best commentator every month, Nanute wins as he's willing to buy his Amazon products here.

And that's the key. Maybe you enjoy reading me daily or weekly and think 'I love that guy Mike's blog. I wonder how I could donate him just a few bucks to show my gratitude.'

And the answer is you don't have to: just buy your Amazon products off a link here. It can be any Amazon link at the top of the page.

It costs you nothing in that case. It's not even a donation as you're buying something you would have anyway.

Now admittedly, if you don't normally use Amazon then it's a donation. Then you could just buy a $10 shirt-for example-just to say you helped your boy Mike out.

If you want. Of course, I love al readers even those who don't help out. But those who do are loved just a little bit more.

I'm kidding. Or not really. LOL

Don't get me wrong, I don't write just for the money, but it would still help and it would be nice if the day could come where I could actually live off of my-quite prolific-writing!

I don't think it's immodest of me to say that there are not many-if any-bloggers who blog more than Yours Truly.

I certainly lead on quantity and I think my quality matches up well with most.

So if you want to show a token of appreciation it would be very much appreciated.

If you just want to read, and not give a token-you are still very appreciated. I appreciate every reader I have.

But again, those who do are appreciated just that little bit more!


No comments:

Post a Comment