Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

If You Would Like to Donate to Last Men and OverMen

So this appeal is just if it's something you'd like to do. I'm grateful for all my readers and take none of them for granted. In my five years writing I've gained some loyal readers-and even some big name economists-in that time.

If you are a regular reader and appreciate the way I endeavor in this blog to inform then please consider a small donation. If you have a couple of bucks obviously.

Now how do you donate? I tried a Google tip jar before but then they discontinued it. So the way you can donate now is to check out a few of the new ads I have on the site as an affiliate marketer.

I've had this struggle in my time writing. My first priority is my content and that readers have an enjoyable and hopefully informative experience. I tried Google AdSense in the past but they treat publishers very poorly especially small ones like myself.

http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2015/08/whatever-happened-to-google-saying-dont.html

I've tried some other AdSense alternatives but those either pay nothing or like Revenue Hits and Infolinks are just too aggressive with pop-ups that really do detract from the reader's experience.

So if you do want to donate-like my long time reader Greg has asked me about-the way to do so is just browse the ads-there's only a few as I don't want this to be a billboard.

I have a couple of ads from Fiver for instance which can be very helpful for many important services you might need done if you own a small business or small blog. They charge just $5 a pop so very affordable but if you need it you could help both yourself and yours truly.

So that's the end of the sales pitch. I value folks first and foremost who are about reading current events and analysis. But if you enjoy yourself please consider now and again browsing through and seeing if there is any product or service you could need-at a very low price.

Thank you and please come again. If you come every day and don't ever buy a thing you're still aces in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment