Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I Successfully Get Under Hillary Hating Phony Chris Cillizza's Skin

He has gotten so much wrong in the last year. He said that Hillary would be destroyed by her having private emails just like most government officials.

He said that Trump would never go anywhere.

Now he's saying that Hillary should be panicking over Bernie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/13/hillary-clinton-says-shes-not-nervous-at-all-about-bernie-sanders-she-should-be/?postshare=5791452708762174&tid=ss_tw

Now arguing that she should 'wet the bed' as political parlance has it-the coinage of the Obama 2008 team-is bad political advice to start with. Even if she's in big trouble what good would panicking do?

None. It's actually counterproductive. So why is Cillizza saying it? Not to be helpful but to troll her and taunt her. Oooh, you in trouble!!! 

So I trolled him on Twitter. I'm happy to say that he rose to my bait and started trying to pretend he is anything other than he is-a total Beltway phony from a media that has tried to take her down for 25 years.

He put up this reply to me. Yep, Chris Cilizza of the Fix was replying to me.

If Hillary really isn't nervous about Bernie, she is whistling past a graveyard. http://wpo.st/jba31

https://twitter.com/TheFix

He also puts up the video of her in the orange in the Summer last year when the media was trying to destroy her over the emails.

I tweeted back:

"This is all about you and your Beltway buddies. You've wanted to destroy her 25 years. You have no credibility"

https://twitter.com/evilsax/status/687353283820797952

He responded again that he 25 years he was only 14. So I responded:

"But you learned the trade. It's a Washington Post thing. Maureen Dowd. How many times have you been wrong Chris? "

He didn't respond again but I got in some more good jabs.

Just admit it. You and your Beltway buddies hate her and so much want her to think she will go down."

"You should forget Hillary and worry that you aren't a better more objective journalist."

https://twitter.com/evilsax/with_replies

That was fun. For once I told a major member of the phony Beltway media about themselves.


1 comment:

  1. Not being a twitter user, I really really hate trying to figure out the flow of a "conversation" there. After some effort, and following your links, and LOTS of scrolling, I think I got the sequence of your tweets (and his (two?) responses) down: the conversation seems to have been reversed in order, with parts copied for no apparent reason, and barfed out again. I see no evidence of any of that starting from Chris' side of thing.

    Man, I'm feeling like a cave man today.

    Is it just me, or do you have trouble following the logic of this guy ([1] [2]) too? Especially his concluding sentence on that second one.

    ReplyDelete