Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Music to a Trump Democrat's Ears

     As I've said before, the only people who don't like the Trump candidacy is the GOP establishment. As for the base, I think not only does the GOP base love him but any thinking Democrat should as well.

     In all honesty, if I were a Republican, I'd be sick of the RNC telling me to just get over it and vote for Jeb Bush already. Judging by the feedback I'm getting from Republicans this is a very common feeling. Here is Anonymous:

  "It is clear that Trumph scares the rest of the republicans. They are the government that have sold out and choose to do nothing. Trumph has not sold out, he is bold and wants action.. The American people want action... He is the best man for the job."

  http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2015/07/donald-trump-and-lindsday-graham-it.html?showComment=1438673028636#c8356378089255187270

  There you go-he's the man for the job. I agree with Anon with just a slight wrinkle: I think he's the right man for the GOP Presidential candidate job or failing that the man for the GOP primary anyway-to heat things up.

  I do think that someone else is the man-or more to the point, woman-for the job of the next President.

 But look-Tomato, Tomayto. Right now and for the next 12 months I love Trump. Here is Clay Johnasson.

 "As an older American with different viewpoints than what is "normal" today I would like to see a radical change in our government. I have always said one person cannot accomplish this in the Whitehouse, but who knows can Trump do this? We need a complete change of thought in our government. Will this happen? I certainly hope so."

 There you go-Trump's got the GOP senior citizens vote all sewn up too. Music to my ears. Here is more music from-another?-Anonymous:

 "I'm a republican,and Mr.Trump has got my Vote,we need a Business man in office.Not a Senator,Senators are all greety,there always trying to steal money from the U.S. citizens,to stay rich.They need some1 to balance the budget.They need some1 to say there are 50 states,there should only be 50 senators in office.Why are there 450,there is over 60 million dollars coming out of our budget to people that are doing nothing,its time for them to move on.Your a retired President,move on you didn't spend 30 yrs.in office,why should you still be getting a $200,000 dollar pay check,get your own health care,leave our SSI alone we paid into it,not you that money belongs to us."

  I'm not sure what he means about 50 Senators in office and 450-is he calling for a reduction in the number of Senators per state to be reduced from two to one?

 But hey, potato-potatoe-like Quayle would write it. These are Trump Republicans and I'm a Trump Democrat. For now, let's all get along. Here was my replies:

 "I mean at the end of the day it's obvious what the GOP wants from the base: shut up and vote for Jeb. But maybe people are tired of Bushes."

 "Regarding Mr. Trump, I've said it: I'm a Democrat for Trump."

  http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2015/07/democrats-for-donald-trump.html

  "So you'll never hear me tell you Trump is the wrong man for the job."

   I have to say, I seem to have a lot more Republican buddies since I stopped calling my blog Diary of a Republican Hater. .

   http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2015/07/with-regret-diary-of-republican-hater.html

   http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2015/07/turns-out-only-gopers-are-allowed-to.html

   Turns out not hating Republicans has it's advantages. Like me as a Trump Democrat getting some bonding time in with Trump Republicans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment