Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Trump Shows Again Why I'm a Trump Democrat

See this is why I'm a Trump Democrat.

http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2015/08/why-im-trump-democrat.html

Wonkette understands:

"If loving the way Donald Trump so cruelly dismisses his Republican rivals is wrong, we don’t wanna be right."

Read more at http://wonkette.com/593790/donald-trump-wouldnt-piss-on-bobby-jindal-if-his-pants-were-on-fire-whoever-he-is#CmjyoSUXa7voOGLX.99

Even Hillary understands

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/09/10/Clinton_in_Columbus.html

Yes she wants to debate him-as she'll beat his butt. But she admits he is funny.

Here is the latest on Trump and he didn't disappoint last night as usual:

"Monday night at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump attacked Republican political consultant and former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove, calling him a “total incompetent jerk.”

"Trump said, “OK, so George Will is a disaster. Honestly, another one, Karl Rove. He’s terrible. He’s terrible. He’s terrible. He still thinks that Mitt Romney won. He’s still going around saying, I think he won. This guy—think of this—he ought to be on Wall Street. He raises money pretty well. The last cycle, the last presidential election, he raised $434 million and didn’t win one race. Can you believe that? Can you believe it?”

"He continued, “But you look at some of these guys and they are like boilers, okay—real estate—they are like boilers. Bill O’Reilly said the other night, Bill O’Reilly is a great guy, good guy, great guy. Although he’s tough and he’s tough with me, that I can tell you. Some people say, how can you say he’s a great guy, but he’s fair. But I saw Karl Rove on a show the other night and the name Trump came up and you could see it was like a boiler ready to explode. I think the guy is a total incompetent jerk, but him and there are others. But I would say this, anybody that gives him, Karl Rove and others the group of losers, anybody that gives them money, you’re losers yourself, doesn’t make sense because they don’t know what they are doing.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/14/trump-karl-rove-a-totally-incompetent-jerk/

You have to admit that there is not a single thing here he says that's false. Look as I've said a few times my hope is that he either wins the nomination-which the GOP party is not going to allow without a real fight I suspect-or he runs third party-which will be the result if they play dirty to deny him the nomination, or at least we could get a split convention or at a minimum he will hand around a long time totally upsetting the very gravity in the party.

No wonder Hillary is laughing. All Democrats should be. 

9 comments:

  1. Mike, are you watching the debate? I've been to the Reagan library once... it's not so far from here. I thought I could spend half a day tops, but it was actually pretty good. I spent the whole day: opening to closing. They had a special exhibit on Lincoln going on, which took a lot of time. But the rest was pretty interesting too... with Air Force One (which you can walk through), Marine One, his motorcade, and even a whole bar brought over from Ireland. I was there with my GF at the time, and she knew a docent, so she let us in a tad early.

    I did stump the docent though (whom was incredibly knowledgeable): I asked her whatever happened to Bonzo? She had no clue. Turns out he died in a set fire (if I recall correctly).

    On the drive up the hill to the library, the road is lined with flags with each president on it. The Obama flag wasn't defaced, so that was nice. Also, in the book store, they had a coloring book of presidents for kids... again, Obama was right there on the cover, and not defaced (and no hammer and sickle in the background either: I'm sure that gets filled in later at home, Ha!). They even had books for sale by Reagan's kids... including the liberal one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Michael isn't enamored with Trump though:
    http://www.ledgergazette.com/michael-reagan-trump-s-no-ronald-reagan/72166/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom no way am I missing the debate!

    I'm sure I'd enjoy the Reagan Library. Interestingly, Jeb hatched his 4% GDP plan at the George W. Bush Library-where else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet there are a LOT of coloring books there! Lol

      Delete
  4. So I missed you a few days-where you immersed in work again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. O/T

    Mike, this is admittedly VERY shallow of me, but of all the candidates, Ted Cruz is the one who's face really gives me the willies. I've been trying to put my finger on it... and I'm not there yet. All I can say is it looks "bratty." He looks like a spoiled mouthy kid to me. Although he could be a creepy clown too. Or maybe a drag queen. That said, this particular picture brought to mind the character of grandpa on the Munsters. What do you think? Any resemblance? Or is it just me? Maybe this one of Cruz is a better shot (especially his mouth). Only grandpa Munster is happier looking... his face is more inviting and less creepy. Ha! Maybe a pic of grandpa when he's angry would do.

    Apparently I'm not the first to have noticed this. Lol.

    I'm still not satisfied though... I'm still leaning towards mean drag queen. My brain automatically either adds creepy makeup or the body of a rotten juvenile bully every time I gaze on his visage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a second there, I thought perhaps the "mystery man" (whom I think of as the embodiment of creepiness) from the extremely weird film "Lost Highway."... but looking at it now, I'm not so sure.

      I'm not a David Lynch fan, but that 1st scene with the mystery man made my hair stand on end for some reason.

      Delete
  6. Well it's a little shallow but luckily I'm not Bernie Sanders-the world's most serious guy. No joking or talk of looks with him!

    When someone asked him about Rubio hitting the kid with th football he was not amused.

    'I am running for the President of the United States. This isn't relevant at all!'

    ReplyDelete