Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Santorum Sweeps Alabama and Mississippi

      It's a beautiful thing. If you've followed me lately you know that I'm a fervently, partisan, Santorum Democrat.

      Tonight I got the home run I was hoping for. Santorum beat Romney in both deep, Southern states. Worse yet, adding more salt to the wounds, Romney finished third in both states.

      After all the money he's spent, and all the talk of grits, catfish, trees the same height, and "I like cars" the Republican party is still not that into him.

      For Newt's part he had a pretty terrible night too. He was supposed to be the Southern candidate, yet lost to the Yankee Santorum in both deep South states.

      Yet he says he won't leave the race. I guess his rich benefactor wants to spend more money on a losing cause-unless the cause is not to elect Gingrich but Romney.

       Overall it's a beautiful thing I admit. Truly there's no good reason to vote for Romney. If you're a Republican at least Santorum's the real article. Romney is a $3 bill. He stands for nothing except that it's his turn and he's always wanted to be President.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment