Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Again George Zimmerman Defenders are Racists

      Guess it's a full moon. After my previous piece on the many racist Americans who have given George Zimmerman $200,000 I got this odd comment by someone who calls himself "thedfyent"

      "GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS FREE FOR NOW! HE NEEDS HELP WITH LIVING EXPENSES, HE CAN NOT WORK FOR FEAR OF HIS LIFE! HE NEEDS OUR HELP, DONATE TO THE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN DEFENSE FUND. POST THIS LINK EVERYWHERE. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID A LOT OF THINGS, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! STAND UP AMERICA! "

       http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2012/04/weird-stuff-george-zimmerman-raises.html?showComment=1335536259358#c8132259484772494959

      He left this website.

     http://george-zimmerman-defense-fund.com

      Yes I'll allow him to print his website though I certainly wouldn't donate a nickel to it if my life depended on it. Let's be honest here though. Only racists are moved my the need to donate to a child killer like George Zimmerman. Is this what thefydent means by "a lot of people saying a lot of things?" Doesn't his use of all caps make you feel like this is a nice, normal guy you can trust?

      Maybe I should not have referred to this movement to help Zimmerman as "weird." I know that some will try to say it's unfair to paint all of his supporters with such a broad brush. All I can say to that is me and those people who say that disagree. I guarantee you that if Trayvon Martin were white there would be no money raised to aid his killer. Of course if he were white, Zimmerman would be in jail already.

       Again, I don't mind leaving the link-I prefer not to hold back stuff. However that doesn't mean you should donate-it's your choice but I hope you feel as I do about it. Now if someone wants to go there to let them know exactly what they think of this nasty, racially based campaign, well I could respect that.  Leave a comment if you like telling them that you wouldn't donate a bad nickel to this and that they should be ashamed of appealing to such base instincts. That's if you feel like visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment