Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Karen the Lonely Conservative: It's Getting Good

     Now she's decided I'm some dastardly progressive who's "stalking her." I'm beginning to understand how conspiracy theories get started. I attempted to leave this perfectly friendly comment-as you can see-at her blog:

     "Karen though I suspect you wont post this-you didn’t post my previous comments last week I’m not a bully. The haters aren’t all on one side. I’ve gotten plenty of hateful tweets as well."

    http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2012/06/they-will-do-anything-to-destroy.html

     She did print this comment this time and fired back with this missive:

      "Someone impersonated me in the comments section on your site. I left a comment asking you to remove it. Then I realized that just using my name and URL wouldn’t prove it was me, so I logged into my google account and left another comment. All you had to do was compare IP addresses. Instead you wrote a creepy post about me. Now you’ve written another creepy post about me. Keep it up and I’ll start to think that maybe you’re the stalker that’s threatened and harassed me for months."

      http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/06/thank-you-hater/comment-page-1/#comment-194793

      I have no idea what she's talking about, if someone really has stalked her or it's the voices in her own head. I know that I never came across her until she-or her impersonator-left comments on my site. I don't know which it is-what would someone gain by such a thing the mind can only boggle. And how can a Darrell Issa fan call anyone creepy? Or someone who posted the words of Dr. Robert Owens on her own site complain of creepy? Again the mind boggles. But I guess this is how one of his investigations get started. Someone like Ms. Lonely Conservative makes a totally false and outlandish accusation and the next thing you know there's a two year fishing expedition in Congress with millions of taxpayer dollars and time wasted.

     The unemployed and the poor be damned! Let's have another heaping helping of crazy! Eric Holder deliberately killed a border agent to take away the guns from patriotic White, Christian, Americans. As a bonus he's also cancelling Christmas this year unless Darrell Issa can stop him.

    In the same vein, I your good natured blog host have a nefarious agenda to post comments about some Right wing chick I've never heard of, attributing to her the kinds of snarky comments she makes every day. My payoff is... Well maybe you can fill in the blanks, I'm at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment