Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Now Hiring: Anyone Want to Be an Executive Producer?

    Not even kidding, talking about my radio show at http://planamerica.org/index.jsp

    We currently now have a vacancy as my previous executive producer and co-host, Turbo Kitty, is no longer with us as her schedule has changed. Many of you, I know listen, at 1 est everyday. I apologize it hasn't been on the last few days. Right now all that's stopping us from going back on is someone who can produce the show as Kitty did.

    All that "producing the show" amounts to is having a server or some other way so that you can broadcast the show over your computer. Your role would be only that. If you chose to, as Kitty did sometimes, to also schmooze a bit with me on air, as I talk about the issues of the day all the better. That part is your choice, you can talk on air as much or as little as you like. Only thing that is essential is that you can broadcast the show from your computer-I can't as I have no server and don't know how to use one anyway.

   If you have heard the show, hopefully you enjoy it, and it would be your chance to be part of a fun, progressive show, that is trying to change the conversation in this country at the same time.

    At the moment there is no pay in it-for me or you-but I can say that Bob Abston, the guy who makes it all possible-would he be the "General Manager" , I don't know-is good at getting us air time and sponsors. At some point in the future it could pay.

    Anyways, if you're interested please let me know, either here in the comments section or at my twitter address @evilsax.

    This could be your next big thing! I would love the opportunity to do my part in cutting into that 9.1 percent unemployment rate-LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment