Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

For Google Adsense, a Lawsuit Who's' Time Has Come

     I wrote just the other day about the opaqueness of website visitor analysis.

     http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2015/06/website-analysis-as-tower-of-babel.html

     Right now I'm dealing with a company called ETraffic that seems to have simply pocketed my money and sent me no visitors 'unique' or other.

     No one gets my goat more than Google Adsense, who a couple of years ago dropped my blog without a word in explanation. Different people claimed that they could help me get back on or figure it out but this was all bullshit.

     One woman who was supposed to know back channels to Google told me she was still waiting on an email from Google: which told me she knew nothing. That''s just an uninformative form letter that Google sends to everyone who asks why they got jumped. I got the same one.

    Basically Google says it has the right to drop anyone for any reason that it deems in some vague way 'harm its advertisers' that it can't explain why as this would tip off fraudsters on how to beat their system to ensure against phony clicks and if you are dropped well it's very sorry but that's it.

    So now there is a lawsuit against Google that seems to be showing that for starters there was a deliberate campaign of dropping publishers just before payout. That's exactly when I got dropped in 2013-just before they had to pay me.

    "A lawsuit filed Tuesday against Google accuses the tech titan of engaging in widespread fraud by canceling AdSense accounts just before they were due to pay out."

     "The suit relies in part on recent anonymous accusations that Google developed an AdSense fraud scheme in 2009 to prevent publishers from collecting money that Google owed them. AdSense is a major advertiser partner network for Google that accounts for about a quarter of Google's annual revenue. In 2013, Google earned $57.86 billion in revenue.
    "Google's actions constitute breach of contract, breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, unjust enrichment, and violation of the California Unfair Competition Law," the filing with the US District Court for the Northern District of California states. The lawsuit is seeking class action status so that it can represent all US-based AdSense users whose accounts were disabled or terminated with their Google refusing to pay them their final payment.
     http://www.cnet.com/news/new-lawsuit-accuses-google-of-adsense-fraud/
     http://www.shoutmeloud.com/google-adsense-scamming-you.html
     https://adsenseclassactionlawsuit.wordpress.com/
     This writer at BusinessInsider had a similar experience to me.
     "Google sometimes deletes Adsense accounts whose webmasters are clicking on their own advertisements. This is the right thing to do, because they are trying to prevent people from scamming Adsense and the advertisers. But thing is, Google has deleted thousands of accounts, and the website owners who own those accounts DIDN'T click on their own advertisements. Is this not a scam or what?
    "Let me explain how this works. I've recently been scammed by them, and no, I absolutely did not click on my own advertisements."
    "As you might know if you've been following my articles, I have my own website. I started putting Google Adsense advertisements on my website since Febuary 16, 2011. My total Adsense earnings at the end of Febuary 28, 2011 was $67. By the end of yesterday (March 14, 2011), my earnings had reached $190. so, that meant, by the end of March, my Adsense earnings will have been above the $100 payment threshold. That also means, that Google Adsense would have to pay me soon."
    "And for some reason, Google banned my account today (March 15, 2011). Just like that. I didn't click on any of my own advertisements. I didn't give my website viewers any incentives to click on my own advertisements. Since they banned my account (pub-3089811986405667), I don't get paid a single cent of that $190 I had in my Adsense account. Now I'm currently trying to appeal to Google, but I know that it will be useless. Thousands of other honest people have had their accounts banned, and they've also tried to appeal to Google. But maybe, MAYBE, 1 in 10,000 banned accounts get unbanned."


Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/google-adsense-scammed-me-and-will-probably-get-you-next-2011-3#ixzz3crfSz7wT

     Google simply does what it wants. If it doesn't have to offer any explanation than how can it prove that it isn't simply banning people not to pay them?

     If there is anyone out there who knows anything about this this is your moment to shine.I'd probably being willing to pay for what you know. And unlike Adsense I'm not going to make up a story after to renege on my promise. 
      

     

No comments:

Post a Comment