Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

So How Do You Plan to Celebrate National Obamacare Law of the Land Day?

      We all have ways to celebrate. I'm enjoying watching Ed-on the Ed Show naturally-celebrate. But what I really want to do tonight is take Rush Limbaugh out for beers. It's all on me. Just to listen to this:

     "Well, there's no way to spin this, folks. It's just a disaster. I think many of us are witnessing now the complete corruption of Washington, DC, meaning the objective has been to corrupt the government and success appears to be, at this moment in time, in hand. As it was pointed out to me earlier today, the left has the government that they've always wanted."

     "We have an authoritarian megalomaniac ruling like a monarch. The opposition bends over and, according to the high court, the Supreme Court, words, laws, really have no meaning. It's whatever the popular interpretation of the powers that be of the day want the words to mean. Now, look, folks, these days are kind of tough, to host a program like this. I just want to be honest with you. I'm not surprised at the outcome."
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/06/25/we_have_what_the_authoritarian_monarch_leftists_have_always_wanted_the_corruption_of_our_government_is_complete_with_this_disastrous_obamacare_ruling

     Well, I don't think I'm quite ready to declare Heaven is a place on earth

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM

     but I will say the government is now a lot closer to what I wanted than it's been in years. I enjoy hearing Rush talking about how it's a disaster. I'd love to hang out with him in a bar somewhere and listen to this talk all night.

     As bad as he admits things are going Rush still has to hold out hope to all his dittoheads listening on the radio-though Rush is on much more crummy radio stations than he used to be.
 
    "But Obamacare's not in a vacuum. There's so much happening in our society and culture. It's all under assault. It's all under attack. And so much of it is extreme and insane and senseless. At some point people are going to wake up. I don't know when. I don't know what's gonna cause it. I just know that these cycles do occur. I'm not saying the tipping point's gonna be reached in time, but there will be a tipping point. Let me take a brief time-out. We'll come out. I wanted to read just a little bit to you from Scalia's dissent."

    Yes, people are all going to wakeup and demand the destruction of Obamacare. Rush and his Right wing buddies have been promising this for years. In 2010 people allegedly had 'woken up' according to Rush. In 2012 Obamacare was going to be what hurt the President. 

   In 2014 the GOP had another 'wave election.' The Right wing Kingdom is always at hand. One day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even this year or next year or in 20 years or inthis century Obamacare will be killed and we will go back to teh George W. Bush status quo. Maybe by then W wont be the world's most unpopular American. 

  Some day. Some day is always coming if you listen to Rush and his buddies. Normally I don't want to hear this blather with its wishful thinking. Today I would love to listen to this over dinner-that I bought for Rush. Surely Rush would have to like even a liberal who bought him a free meal. 

  I'd also bring David Henderson. Just yesterday he was ripping into Krugman supposedly lying about the case against Obamacare. Today he has little to say. 

  http://econlog.econlib.org/archives/2015/06/king_v_burwell.html

  http://econlog.econlib.org/archives/2015/06/krugmans_clever.html#343791

   Even reading Kristol's letter in 1993 that was the manifesto that lead to the defeat of Hillary's healthcare initiative is pleasant now-as I know that ultimately liberals would win even though Kristol was able to forestall it by 20 years. 

   Hey celebrate Obaamacare is law of the land day however you must. I know what my plans are. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment