Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm Turning Japanese I Really Think So: Latest on Stiglitz

    Thank God for Google Translate. Otherwise I would never have gotten to see this interesting website.

     http://d.hatena.ne.jp/himaginary/

     What they do is reconstruct the latest over Stiglitz's paper and the reaction to it. They mention Rowe, Sumner, Avernt and Delong.

     However at the bottom guess who they mention but Diary of a Republican Hater and, well, let's see how we got mentioned as an important voice on this issue:

      "In addition,As a comedy duoFamiliar with Econospeak sandwich man , but this time around Stiglitz has left a comment taken and defended it, fallacy of the mass labor in the short term is fallacy is not a mantra for him that - it is added the entry of yesterday but also feel like to question the firing通Zuru mentioned - what appears to be based. For that area, " Republicans hate diary "of the title a bit odd that the blog 's entry for more on (the same blog in addition to here , here , here , here , here in this Stiglitz discussed the motion be associated to an article that)."

    Yes "Republicans hate diary" is a bit of an odd title. Agreed! Glad to know that I have added to debate. If it weren't for Google Translate I would not have been able to read it. Got to love a Japanese economic blog!

    It is my hope that I will learn another language at some point. Tough to do as an adult they say but I am not deterred.

     Japanese is a language I could like it to be, along with Chinese, Spanish or Italian. I always envisage an attractive Spanish or Italian teacher, teaching me her language....

 

5 comments:

  1. News Flash: Obscure blogger goes global. LOL
    Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Looking to become a "semi-obscure" blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well looks like I am now too. Thanks for that Sandwichman! I got a lot more to say about some of your ideas-good things though I have questiosn as well.

    If we can get higher incomes and lower hours then that's the sort of win-win I'm about.

    I still think Keynes' idea is worth fighting for-that if we all spend more-paradoxically-we will all have more.

    Which is why I have no use for these arguments about "how can we afford it, what about the deficit? What about inflation?"

    All very misguided concerns.

    ReplyDelete