Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Hope You had a Good Christmas-I have Redirect Issues

     I should add if your Jewish hope you had a good  Hanukkah-though Hanukkah is still going on I've learnt-this year it falls on our calender from the 20th to the 28th-it is different every year on our calendar but is on the same dates on the Hebrew calender.

     I had a great weekend for sports-the Giants beat the big talking Jets, 29-14-yes Rex guess you were wrong-and the Knicks beat the Celtics for the first game of the new NBA season 106-104. There are few sweeter things as a Giants fan than beating the Jets-only thing sweeter is beating the Cowboys which we did a few weeks ago but need to do one more time this Sunday; beating them for the NFC East title will be even sweeter!-and as a Knicks fan there is almost nothing sweeter than beating the Celtics-I guess the only thing would be an NBA title for the first time since 1973.

     I got to spend time with my brother and his wife-she is now very pregnant and will be giving birth to a daughter-my first niece-in late January. Have no kids of my own-though who knows what the future might bring?-so this is kind of exciting for me as well.

     Unfortunately I got an issue with a virus. Makes me wonder if Andrew Breitbart has something to do with it-LOL. When I try to go to a lot of websites I get redirected. Not all websites does this happen with but with many. Some if I put directly in my browser work, some even there redirect me. Also when I try to quote from the Market Monetarist, Internet Explorer right away shuts down a restarts.

    I've scanned my computer many times with my two anti virus programs, Avast and Malwarebytes, but the problem is persisting. I also did system restore which I now see can even make things worse as it can bring back viruses that were knocked off.

    I also have heard the idea that uninstalling Internet Explorerer and reinstalling it can work. Hopefully I'll stumble on to the cure as this is cramping my style Anyone got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment