Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Has This Joker Emailed You?

    I don't know how many of you have dealt with this guy, but he sent me this crazy email last night entitled  "6. Your Post on Twitter."

    He then says, Hey Mike,
    have  you heard this expression before
    "Content is King."

     Well gee, Mr. what are you gonna tell me next, that there's this brilliant invention out there called the wheel?

     He goes on in expansive fashion:

    "Well it defiantly applies on Twitter. The difference between Twitter and other blogs and social media is that Twitter have Rules that are managed automatically.
If you break the rules then its game over. That is another reason to have a number of accounts running under different niches so if you get shut down by not following the rules then you won’t be back to square one."

   This is rich he's trying to worry me that I might get cited for spam. But here's the kicker: look at how he finishes his email to me.

    "PS If you want to get comprehensive tutorials and step by step videos on these and other strategies sign up to my Free Membership Site"

     So he tries to make me worry I could get hit for spam and then he sends me spam! I am somebody who supports openness which is why I offer my email to the public. I don't want to report you for spam for now I have only blocked you. But do not push me. And believe me next time I will call you out by name.

    If anyone has dealt with this fellow, he is a total fraud. He tries to make it sound like he somehow works for twitter or even is some big shot but is really a spam artist-with his myriad spelling errors he is no big shot but a blithering idiot. If you happen by him ignore and block him. If he tries to email you tell him where he can go.


No comments:

Post a Comment