Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Andrew Breitbart: The Gift That Keeps on Giving

      Well folks we are at the end of another eventful week, we got the big (non)statement from Bernanke yesterday, I think in retrospect it was fairly inspired.  As Todd Schoenberger, managing director of LandColt Trading put it: " his plan was not to have a plan … He basically gave us a carrot so that we can hold our breath for the next month.”

      Of course we had more crazy weather, where even here in my New York we had a 5.8 earthquake and, while those on the West Coast can laugh at us, is a man bites dog moment for us out here. And of course there's a lot of excitement about Hurricane Irene-we'll see if she is up to her billing, past hurricanes up here haven't been.

      Nevertheless, Andrew Breitbart was the gift that kept on giving this week. By responding to a post I wrote on Tuesday, "Andrew Breitbart, Enemy of the American People." he opened up a whole new can of worms. I would probably have left it there, had no plan for future posts on him in the near term-in the long term yes I consider him someone that we must do something about-but by sicing his flunky ColoKat after me the rest was history.

     Literally-it gave me my first chripstroy, and I must say, it was very successful, last I saw it had over 500 views. Seriously, if you haven't you should check it out, I promise it is hilarious.

     http://chirpstory.com/li/2320

     The 600th visitor gets a prize-seriously, I don't believe in the politics of austerity, we got to help each other in times like these my friends!

     They haven't bothered me the last few days and wont again if they're smart!

     What had initially gotten me to write the original piece was something by St. Louis Activist  where he tried to discuss with Breitbart why he was attacking the SEIU in St. Louis. This is another great one you gotta see, truly one for the books.

      http://stlactivisthub.blogspot.com/2011/08/confronting-breitbart-in-st-louis-video.html

     It is hilarious and has the Right wing talk show woman Dana Loesch too trying to act like a big shot-what else is new! Telling the guy that he has no right to use the college computer for his "nefarious activities." LOL

    And as long as we're discussing hilarious stories and videos check out another gift that keeps on giving

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNaBB4XxqHc

      Believe me you wil laugh your ass off and you need the levity now and again. I got to play this on my radio show sometime, The Mike Sax Show(aptly named!) planamerica.org/

      What is it about Wisconsin Republicans? After the Walker embarassment they got caught again this time planning to run fake Democrats in the recent recalls-they went trhough with it even after getting caught but it proved unsuccessful.

      http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/article_0f2ffc96-8cc9-11e0-aa91-001cc4c002e0.html

      Here are a few for some Saturday levity. You got any more please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment