Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Annoy Andrew Breitbart: Sign Our Petition!

     A few weeks ago I said Andrew Bretibart is the gift that keeps on giving. I also pointed out that he is a social criminal and an enemy of the American people. Now while he truly is this and works tirelessly against our interests every day, he also really has been very helpful to me.

    His supporters keep helping my cause. The latest bit of charity is how they're knickers have gotten all bunched up over our little Indict Andrew Breitbart campaign. They keep attacking it in few predictable ways. Probably the most common thing I get is 'Indict Bretibart for what-telling the truth?' and 'you liberals preach tolerance yet you want to prosecute someone just because you disagree with him.' A third variant has been that I am mixing up the electoral and judicial process, that Breitbart can't be indicted through a petition drive but only in a court.

   On this last wrinkle one troll suggested that I though I could "vote him into jail" which is not how the legal system works don't you know.

   One guy in his zeal to attack the petition actually went to the petition page to leave an insulting comment and not realizing that the comments are only for people who in fact signed the petition actually signed it himself! You see how I call them the gift that keeps on giving?

   As far as the petition drive of course it's not the same thing as the courts, but it is not exactly the same thing as a vote either, yet it has a history of influencing both the legislative and judicial process. Indeed, while some of them tried the tactic of mocking my effort-how can I even believe my little petition drive can have any effect, they acted like people who believed it can themselves. As of this writing we have achieved 75% of our goal I should point out.

   http://www.change.org/petitions/mike-l-sax-indict-andrew-breitbart

   Today like that previous time when Breitbart defender ColoKat came after me, a bunch of Breitbart defenders sent me a bunch of tweets. They fail to see that this is proof of  my effectiveness. It shows that my efforts are taking effect beyond the base so to speak. Every tweet they sent me referenced the Indict Breitbart petition-again only a good thing.

   Best of all it gave me another great Chirpstory. My first one got me over 600 views-which is a lot Chripinator told me, usually just 100 views is a lot even over a number of days. Today again, I already have over 100 views.

   http://chirpstory.com/li/2416

   Clearly this effort is already bearing some fruit. When I hit a nerve that's my sign to keep digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment