Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Scott Dischick Didn't Invite Kourtney Kardashian to His Birthday Bash

     I've admitted from the start that my quest to meet and possibly charm Kourtney Kardashian is rather Quixotic to say the least. After all, he's the father of her two children-and a third in her oven-they are married in everything but name. Surely I'm dreaming.

     This may well be the case-but there's nothing wrong with dreams either, even Quixotic dreams. My feeling is that much of what makes humanity human is its propensity for just such Quixotic dreams. Still I have to say that while my Kourtney Quest remains a long shot, it seems just a little less so after reading today that at Scott's birthday party I had chronicled in my earlier post-which I had tried to crash

     http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2014/06/kourtney-kardashian-hamptons-and.html

     As I chronicled, I never got in finally giving up at 1 a.m. Kevin later suggested that had we waited another hour we might have gotten in. I thought so too-though he admitted he hadn't totally felt like staying at the time either which is why he didn't try to make the case  to me then. However, any worry that we missed the girls is now allayed as it turns out they were in LA the whole time.

    Scott had his party alone while Kourtney celebrated Kim's daughter''s first birthday-North West.

     http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/23/scott-disick-hamptons-champagne-partying-video-kourtney-kardashian-kidchella-north-west/

      Meanwhile Scott played his part as the Lord who got real drunk and partied with his friends while an unidentified  brunette sidled up to him.

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2665288/Scott-Disick-parties-hard-belated-birthday-bash-mystery-brunette-pregnant-Kourtney-Kardashian-seen.html

      I mean come one Kourtney-I know you take being a Mom seriously and you care more about your family than anything else but surely after dealing with Lord Dischick you might be intrigued by a guy who wears a t-shirt with your picture on it that declares you're God?

      http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2014/06/in-kourtney-kardashian-i-trust-once.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DiaryOfARepublicanHater+%28Diary+of+a+Republican+Hater%29

No comments:

Post a Comment