Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Ok I Make the Case for a Mike Sax-Kourtney Kardashian Merger

     Very often you don't know what you're wishing on yourself and I sure know that in this case. Here, we must recall what Nietzsche said about women: they sure look great from afar. They seem to look like creatures fallen from Paradise-from afar but once you get close there is all kinds of petty noise. For once I don't have to look up a quote, I believe this is in the Gay Science, aphorism 75.

      As I revealed in my previous post last night, I'm a big Kardashian fan-I love Kim, but even more I love Kourtney. 

      http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-drop-in-to-hamptons-during-kardashian.html

       Yes, its a wild Quixotic little adventure that I and my wingman Kevin went on yesterday and we plan to try again in a few weeks. Now it's quite possible that this will all prove quite silly and fruitless-but hey, you shouldn't deny yourself such levity if you want a life worth living. 

       I mean find the Hamptons a fascinating little social miscrosm anyway-I'm totally convinced that no one but Hispanics work in this area. So at the very least I have great material from a sociological point of view. What is a more fascinating social phenomenon than the Kardashians?

      Ok, I freely admit, this may well-probably?- prove totally unsuccessful. Though from what I heard in speaking with some of the locals, we have a decent chance of at least meeting them as they do pop up now and again over at Dash and this restaurant over on 75 Main St. 

      Ok, so if I never get to make my case to Kourtney, much less serenade her with that Cars song-'You Might Think' what is my case? I mean why would she be interested in some totally random guy who she doesn't know and is some wildeyed super to boot? Espeically as compulsively involved with her family, particularly her role as a Mother as she is?

      Very good question. It maybe that no guy could catch her interest as it is more or less focused on her kids 24.7. However, my theory is she's not wholly happy with Scott. I mean he had the drinking problem and he spends most of his time prancing around being 'Lord Dischick.' He's far from the model husband-in fact he still won't marry her. 

      When you think about it, all the Kardashian men are disappointing. Lamar went off the rails on Khloe, and if the Enquirer and other assorted rags are to believed, Rob now has made it his mission in life to throw as much dirt his sisters'-and Mother's way-as possible for the motive of revenge. He has decided that all hs failures in life are due to them-especially Kris and Kim. Really nice. 

      Then Bruce moves out from Kris-though that's understandable as Kris is the one Kardashian woman I don't like and she would drive anyone crazy I would think-but still, and if the reports from the celebrity rags are to believed he may even be contemplating changing his gender-I can never tell whether these reports are serious or just a joke. 

        So in a back drop of disappointment for the Kardashian women, could it be that we will be a breath of fresh air? I mean for Kourtney, maybe she can use a guy like me-with my Quixotic worship; I mean, compare this to what she's used to; indeed maybe the Kardashians will find super fans a refreshing change as they spend a lot of time around people who have a 'been there, done that' attitude to celerity. 

         Say what you will about them, but from everything I understand, they are not jerks to fans. They don't mind you taking a selfie of them; I'm just going to try to get her autograph and hopefully get to talk to her for a few minutes, and sing the Cars song. Kev will do his shtick with his wrestling friend where he punches him in the stomach as hard as he can. The guy seems not to feel it. 

         Maybe such dorkishness will be a nice change of pace. Also, now that I have a little cash-nowhere their money, of course-she might like that a little better. I mean the one thing she certainly doesn't want is a guy who wants her money. Also, I got enough of my own interests-to say the least-that I wouldn't have to pester her 24-7 or be babysat for. 

          Again, recall Nietzsche's warning about distance, but I think I'd be cool with her career, and wouldn't be one of these guys that see it as a source of competition. 

          Actually, the one thing I'm less sure about is her kids. I have nothing against them, but it does seem that she's so involved with them she has no time for Scott. I don't think he's blameless-and naturally I'm going to take Kourtney's side no matter what-but I feel for the guy the way she makes him sleep in another room every night.

        Put it this way though: assuming she has any interest in a vibrant, sexual relationship with a man in her life, I think the case can be made Scott has come up short in a number of ways. Maybe I could be her other man-she could keep Scott and the kids and I could scratch her itch on the side... Ok it's a work in progress.

       P.S. It does seem when you look at them that we have these Kardashian women who are very strong and vibrant and very high achieving and it seems the men in their lives are never able to even begin to match them. Rob is using an old copout-that these Amazon women are destroying me and robbing me of my potency!. 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment