Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

With Regret Diary of a Republican Hater is Changing it's Name

      I always rejected suggestions that I do this because to me, only small mindedness makes a person unable to get past it. But now I've been blackballed by a platform that had enabled me to advertise my blog fairly extensively.

     Of course, they give you no explanation but it's pretty obvious what is going on here, I received this email:

    "The main issue with your content is:
    "Promotes hate, violence, or discrimination"
     "Defames or segregates an individual, organization, or group of people."

   "We encourage you to submit other content that meets our guidelines. We appreciate your interest in Outbrain Amplify and hope we can work together in the future."

     I had just written about the lack accountability of Adsense this morning and then this company did  did the same thing.

     By people I infer Republicans. Republicans are the one group you're not allowed to hate. The purveyors of hate hide behind politican correctness. All I'm saying is that if you compare this blog to a KKKer's blog you haven't read it.

    Like a sparrow the only thing that such folks understand is 'Thou shall not hate', and 'Hate the sin but not the sinner.'

   But how do you know there is any difference between the sin and the sinner? What if their sin stems from their essential nature?

   Hate is a human emotion like any other and I don't agree that it's healthy to deny this.

   I see it as a testimony to our deeply nihilistic society that the worse thing anyone can do is express hate. People 'tolerate' so very much. The tolerate so much suffering-of other people. More than once in recent years there have been stories of men freezing to death in NYC.

  Those people our conservative friends tell us are virtuous.

  http://econlog.econlib.org/archives/2011/01/the_stranger.html

  You see a man suffering? Well ignore it and go back to your croissant and tweeting your boyfriend. After all this freezing man is a stranger and you know and luv your boyfriend. Now in reality, of course, your boyfriend is much more likely to do you physical harm in the long run than a homeless man freezing to death but then delicate sensibilities have never been about logic.

  To me some bahviours are worthy of hatred for anyone who truly possesses humanity. I hate the psotion of the GOP on abortion.

  http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/rand-paul-gop-tax-code-planned-parenthood-funding-120469.html

  But don't speak of hate. Just very polite disagreemnt.

  Anyway, I will bow to this mindlessness as some can't seem to understand anything but like a sparrow 'Thou shalt not hate, Thou shalt not hate.'

  The question is what do I call myself? I'm tempted to make it Diary of a Republican Lover-as that seems to be the message.

  The truth is that I never meant to call myself DRH-I had meant to call myself Abortion on Demand but froze up in the voting booth so to speak-I forget and needing something I came up with DRH.

  It's meant tongue in cheekily-as a corrective to the David Broos, Bob Woodward species of political discourse where we have to obsessively say 'opinions differ.'

  You know if the Democrats say 6 million Jews were slaughtered in the Holocaust and Republicans say that's just a liberal media myth and there was some nastiness but only 600,000 were killed the media says 'Well opinions difer.' You know maybe we should meet in the middle and say 3.3 million were killed because you know-that makes it better.

  However, it's clearly pointless for me to try an argue against such small mindeness. Might as well spit into the wind all day. So this blog will take a new title.

  Question is what? I still like Abortion on Demand but that will offend someone-in my experience clueless liberals sometimes take umbrage not knowing irony when they see it. I'm mocking what Republicans say about liberals not what liberals say.

  We don't want 'abortion on demand'-that's the point.

   So I will stay away from further confusion. Some ideas I have are 'Killing the Messenger', 'Oedipus Lives', 'They Killed Socrates Too', 'Descartes World' and 'Last Men and Overmen.'

  I'm leaning towards the last one. Thank you for your loyal reading and see you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment