Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

In Kourtney Kardashian I Trust: Once Again, We're Back on the Road to the Hamptons

      It's almost as much fun as the Road to Rhode Island

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q763lsP2NcI

      Yes, again I and my coworker are on another Quixotic pilgrimage to Southampton in the hopes of bumping into the Kardashians during their time here filming Kourtney and Khloe Do the Hamptontas. In my last visit, long time Diary of a Republican Hater Tom Brown told me he doesn't know who the Kardashains are and he's darn proud of that fact thank you very much.

      http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-drop-in-to-hamptons-during-kardashian.html

      http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2014/06/ok-i-make-case-for-mike-sax-kourtney.html

      "Mike, I'm embarrassed (proud?) to say that I've never even heard of Kourtney Kardashian... I only read this because I was worried you might have a restraining order taken out on you. (seriously, I have no idea who most of these people are you're writing about). Keep safe!"         

     http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2014/06/economic-inequality-and-brat-effect.html?showComment=1402704173055#c7062503542037269170

     Well I should hasten to point out that we in no way trespassed or intend to trespass this week on their or anyone else's property and certainly don't intend to harm anyone or break any laws. If we meet them at their favorite restaurant and attempt to chat them up this is just a case of some enthusiastic fans, nothing dangerous. From what I understand, they're pretty nice to their fans and hopefully will take our antics for what they're worth-just two fans who like them a lot.

     I do have that t-shirt I may have mentioned in the previous posts-I had this custom made and it says 'In Kourtney Kardashian I Trust' and a very nice picture of her. I have to say that a young woman in my office-she's only about 24 certainly liked it and even predicted that I will win her over but that ultimately she will break my heart. I found her comments quite impressive.

     My guess is that her reaction will not prove atypical-I suspect that a lot of women will like this shirt too-most primarily, women will love this shirt because they dream that some guy would go to the trouble to get one with their picture on.

      My theory is that if we do chance to run into them anywhere-and as we are staying over the whole weekend this time we have a much better chance of this-then they're camera crew will obviously be there too. If they see this shirt surely they will want some pictures of it as will TMZ-which is trolling to catch the Kardashians at anything they think about.

       Of course, I got my pitch for Kourtney. I know it's an uphill climb as she's everything but married to Scot and they have their third child on the way. Yet for all that she's not totally happy with him even now which is why she still won't marry him-even though both Scott and her Mother want her too-as he parties too much while she's stuck at home with the kids.

      I can just point out all the time he spends being the Lord and contrast it to my obvious passion for her.

      P.S. That little sample sports piece I sent out early Tuesday morning paid off as the fellow really likes my writing. Evidently he's very serous about paying me to blog about sports. Could it be that fairy tales do come true after all? Here was the winning piece.

      http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2014/06/on-miami-heat-san-antonio-spurs-and.html

      He asked me how long it took me to write it. I told him 15 minutes. I wrote it at 3:30 Tuesday morning. It was only 3 paragraphs.

   
     
   
      

1 comment:

  1. It's seems like you're following the yellow brick road, Mike. Glad to see things are going your way. Moderation my friend, moderation. :)

    ReplyDelete