Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sophie Clarke Speaks to Me!

     Exciting, heady stuff to be sure. I sent her a twitter message and she answered it back. The content of the tweets. She had said in answer to another tweeter, "ask and you'll receive." So I said, ok. How about you answer a tweet from a big fan, Sophie.

      It was with considerable excitement that I saw she had tweeted me back. Her answer: a very concise no. Hey it may seem inauspicious. But as I pointed out to her in my reply, "No is still an answer."

     Well fine, Sophie. After all these very nice posts I have written about you

     http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2011/12/we-love-you-sophie-clarke.html

     And it's like that? I had even just this evening told a heckler on your facebook page who says that Coach deserved to win to shut up. For some reason I find myself now listening to The Car's "You Might Think."

     But hey, it's all good. And her reply to another tweet was even more unencouraging, "stephen go away!stop tweeting me so much. Is this some pathetic attempt 2 steal my fierce followers? I pity you." to big Survivor fan Stephen Fishbach.

    I'm still a big fan Sophie. You can't discourage that. Though I must say others who I was excited to talk to like Nick Rowe, George Selgin, or Scott Fullwiller are a lot more encouraging. Turns out economists are a lot more open than a beautful medical student who just one Survivor.

   Delong liked it when I mentioned Snooki in the same breath as Nick Rowe. Turns out Nick Rowe is a lot more approachable than Snooki. Who would have thunk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment